Intel USB 3.1 Controller Drivers Version 184.108.40.206 Beta. - This package supports B1 step of Alpine Ridge USB3.1 controller. It does not support any more the A1 workaround, neither B0 step. Please use the Setup installer to install driver pack.
Intel® USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller v220.127.116.11 - Release Notes
This package provides BETA drivers for Alpine Ridge USB3.1 Controller for Windows* 7, namely including:
- Intel(R) USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Driver
- Intel(R) USB 3.1 Hub Driver
This package supports B1 step of Alpine Ridge USB3.1 controller.
It does not support any more the A1 workaround, neither B0 step.
Please use the Setup installer to install driver pack.
For full install or un-install of the driver package, please use the following:
- Through an elevated command prompt run 'setup.exe /freshinstall' or 'setup.exe /uninstall' commands respectively.
Note that 'setup.exe /x' is not supported, so setup.exe /uninstall' should be used instead.
- Intel USB3.0 driver package (separately available) should be installed as well on the system
in order to get full functionality (billboard, monitor etc...).
- Microsoft* .NET Framework 3.5 must be installed on the system
Supported Operating Systems
Windows* 7 32-bit
Windows* 7 64-bit