Intel Thunderbolt Software Version 18.104.22.168 WHQL. - This download record provides firmware and drivers for the Thunderbolt technology. Although Intel currently holds a monopoly on Thunderbolt-capable controllers, the tech is actually available in several flavors. Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 - 32/64 bits.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows* 7 32-bit/64 bit
Windows* 8 32 bit/64-bit
Windows* 8.1 32 bit/64-bit
Windows* 10 32 bit/64-bit
Target Intel Thunderbolt chipset :
DSL4410, DSL4510, DSL5110, DSL5520, DSL5320, DSL6340, DSL6540, JHL6240, JHL6340, JHL6540 .
DSL4510/4410 Series - "Redwood Ridge" (Tested with NVM rev 30)
DSL5520/5320 Series - "Falcon Ridge" (Tested with NVM rev 28)
DSL5110 Series - "Thunderbolt LP" (Tested with NVM rev 9)
DSL6540/6340 Series - "Alpine Ridge" (Tested with NVM rev 21)
JHL6540/6340 Series - "Alpine Ridge" (Tested with NVM rev 9)
JHL6240 Series - "Alpine Ridge LP" (Tested with NVM rev 4))
- Added support for Windows* 10 Anniversary Update (RS1) 64-bit.
- Added QoS Bandwidth computation and user notification
- Added QoS Multi-function PCIe device handling
- System Tray application reports NVM minor version in the Details form
- Updated SDK API, Samples and SDK documentation to support the NVM minor version reporting.
- Added conditional application starter to improve boot time when no device connected
- Added support for TI TPS65983 PD Controller in SW, SDK API and samples
- Networking driver is unloaded on cable disconnect instead of reporting link down.