Intel Thunderbolt Software Version 22.214.171.1245 WHQL. - This download record provides firmware and drivers for the Thunderbolt technology. Although Intel currently holds a monopoly on Thunderbolt-capable controllers, the tech is actually available in several flavors. Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 - 32/64 bits.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows* 7 32-bit/64 bit
Windows* 8 32 bit/64-bit
Windows* 8.1 32 bit/64-bit
Windows* 10 32 bit/64-bit
Target Intel Thunderbolt chipset :
DSL4410, DSL4510, DSL5110, DSL5520, DSL5320, DSL6340, DSL6540, JHL6240, JHL6340 and JHL6540 .
DSL4510/4410 Series - "Redwood Ridge" (Tested with NVM rev 30)
DSL5520/5320 Series - "Falcon Ridge" (Tested with NVM rev 28)
DSL5110 Series - "Thunderbolt LP" (Tested with NVM rev 9)
DSL6540/6340 Series - "Alpine Ridge" (Tested with NVM rev 21)
JHL6540/6340 Series - "Alpine Ridge" (Tested with NVM rev 9)
JHL6240 Series - "Alpine Ridge LP" (Tested with NVM rev 4))
- Microsoft WHQL certification.
- Update Thunderbolt Bus driver in version 126.96.36.199.
- Updating the Thunderbolt Networking driver in version 188.8.131.52.
- Possibility of installing the drivers without administrator privileges thanks to the option nonadmin = 1 of the installation program.
- Modification of the MUP to support the executables containing a space in the file name. The SubVendorId attribute has also been removed.
- Change the installer to enable the AutoConnect mode for Thunderbolt network connections by default.
- Correction of errors in the QoS window.
- Fixed a WMI registration problem that caused an empty graphical interface to be displayed or even impossible to enumerate the PCIe bus.
- Fixed many problems.