NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver Version 382.23. - Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team works until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day one.
- Adds support for the new GeForce GT 1030 GPU
This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler, Maxwell, and Pascal GPUs
- OpenGL 4.5
- Vulkan 1.0
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10, for Kepler, Maxwell, and Pascal GPUs)
Software Module Versions
- NView - 148.47
- HD Audio Driver - 188.8.131.52
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.17.0329
- GeForce Experience - 184.108.40.206
- CUDA - 8.0
Windows 10 Known Issues:
- [DirectX 11 games]: On some titles, in-game V-Sync does not work if Fast Sync is selected from the NVIDIA Control Panel. Consequently, the game frame rate is not locked to the maximum refresh rate, resulting in possible tearing. 
- [SteamVR titles]: SteamVR may crash when launched.  To workaround, uninstall GeForce Experience or reinstall the NVIDIA driver.
- [Power DVD 17]: The display may go blank while playing HDR video in exclusive full-screen mode. 
- [GeForce GTX 1070]: Games (Witcher 3, For Honor) do not recognize the custom refresh rates set using the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][Battlefield 1 XP1]: With SLI enabled, corruption appears in the game when switching between full-screen and windowed mode. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Mass Effect: Andromeda]: Random memory errors may occur when playing the game. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Sid Meirie's Civilization VI][G-Sync/SLI/DirectX 12]: Black corruption appears while entering the in-game menu after skipping the cutscene. 
- [GeForce GTX Titan X][Ansel][Ghost Recon Wild lands]: With FXAA enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel, the application crashes when enabling the in-game Ansel UI. 
- NVIDIA Control Panel custom color settings are reset to the default after switching a game between windowed and full-screen mode. 
- NVIDIA Control Panel custom color profiles and ICC profiles are lost when using the Microsoft Game Bar. 
- Display monitor is unable to enter sleep mode. 
- [GeForce Experience]: Driver installation may fail when attempting to perform a driver overinstall. To workaround, perform a clean installation.
- Error code 43 appears in the Device Manager after installing the driver with HDMI display connected. 
- Driver install/overinstall requires a reboot. 
Windows 7 Known Issues:
- [GeForce GTX 1080] Battlefield 1 hangs when campaign loaded with Fast Sync enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to driver (Nvlddmkm.sys) after the system reboots from sleep mode. 
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.