Radeon™ Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.3 Radeon RX Vega Hotfix. - Radeon™ Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD's advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.3 Radeon RX Vega Hotfix Highlights
- An intermittent crash issue may be experienced on some Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Some desktop productivity apps may experience latency when dragging or moving windows.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege may experience an application hang when breaching walls with grenades or explosives.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider™ may experience an intermittent application hang during gameplay.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU's for compute workloads.
- The GPU Workload feature may cause a system hang when switching to Compute while AMD CrossFire is enabled. A workaround is to disable AMD CrossFire before switching the toggle to Compute workloads.
- Resizing the Radeon Settings window may cause the user interface to stutter or exhibit corruption temporarily.
- Unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang.
- OverWatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations. Disabling Radeon ReLive as a temporary workaround may resolve the issue.
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.3 Radeon RX Vega Hotfix installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.3 Radeon RX Vega Hotfix Driver Version 17.40.1031 (Windows Driver Store Version 23.20.788.1)