AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.12.2
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.12.2. - Introducing Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition, artfully designed and meticulously crafted to unleash the powerful performance and innovation built into Radeon™ Graphics through an incredibly intuitive and utterly beautiful user interface for both PCs and mobile devices.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.2 Highlights
- Detroit: Become Human™
- Performance Improvements
- An Average of 12% performance uplift in select titles with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.2 than with last year's Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 edition launch driver. RS-327
- Radeon Software1
- Introducing the new Radeon Software. A brand new, modern, accessible and powerful gaming application.
- Now available via Overlay using Alt+R for fullscreen or Alt+Z for sidebar while you game!
- Gaming tab lets you access games stats, view or edit media, adjust game settings and launch your favourite games directly from Radeon Software.
- Streaming tab gives you a new, powerful and easy to use streaming experience with controls for streaming, viewing and editing your stream all in one area.
- Performance tab lets you get detailed statistics on your current system performance or overclock and fine tune your graphics product.
- User profile system that allows easy configuration for Radeon Software features, so you don’t have to.
- New Built-in web browser let’s you lookup important game information, walkthroughs or tutorials without having to leave your game.
- Radeon Boost2
- Provides increased performance when fast motion is detected via dynamic resolution scaling with little to no perceptible change in image quality.
- Integer Display Scaling3
- Scale images on screen from one pixel to four or more, allowing classic games to get a retro, pixel-art-style look.
- Radeon Anti-Lag4
- Added support for DirectX®9 on pre-Radeon RX 5000 series GPU’s.
- Global activation toggle to easily enable across all supported games.
- Radeon Image Sharpening5
- Added support for DirectX®11 games.
- Added controls for degree of sharpness.
- Toggle on/off supported while in game.
- AMD Link6
- Play your PC games anywhere on any mobile device without the restriction of being connected to the same home wireless network.
- Cleaner interface with a unified Radeon Software look, now available across all AMD Link enabled devices.
- All streaming functionality has been moved to one area for easier access.
- Improved bit-rate support at up to 50Mbps.
- x265 game streaming is now supported for better image quality and less bandwidth.
- Instant GIF support added directly from your device.
- Radeon Software Installer7
- ‘One-click’ easy setup with a new and improved factory reset option.
- New option to keep your settings between installations, including during factory reset.
- Improved install times and error detection.
- DirectML Media Filters8
- Visual noise reduction to apply on photos and upscaling filters available to apply on photo and media content directly from your Radeon Software media gallery.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may intermittently experience loss of display or video signal during gameplay.
- Out of Video Memory error may randomly appear on some Radeon R9 200/300 series graphics products when playing Fortnite™ with DirectX®12 API enabled.
- Ring of Elysium™ may experience lower than expected performance on 1440p and 4K display resolutions.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™ may experience an application hang after the initial game cutscenes on some Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Enabling Performance Metrics Overlay may cause black screens or corruption on some applications.
- Task switching out of some games with Radeon ReLive enabled may cause a black screen when switching back into the game.
- Invoking Radeon Overlay may cause games to lose focus or become minimized when HDR is enabled within Windows®.
- Switching between borderless and fullscreen in some games when Performance Overlay is enabled and Radeon FreeSync is enabled may cause stuttering.
- Some Vulkan® gaming applications may crash when performing a task switch with Radeon Image Sharpening enabled.
- Applying DirectML media filters to media in Radeon Software Gallery may cause video memory to fail to be released once completed. A system restart will resolve this issue.
- Integer Scaling may cause some video content to show flicker when the display resolution is set to less than native resolution.
- Removing a game profile from Radeon Software may cause Radeon FreeSync and/or Virtual Super Resolution to become enabled.
- Radeon ReLive may appear to be missing or not available to install on some Radeon R9 380 series and Radeon R9 285 series graphics products.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may appear to lock frame rate at 60 fps when performing a task switch in or out of a game.
- Battlefield™ V may experience an application hang when changing settings in game with Radeon Boost enabled on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Performing a resolution change while Radeon Software overlay is open may cause an application hang or TDR.
- Enabling Radeon Image Sharpening on HDR enabled displays may cause colors to become washed out.
- Performing Upscale on a large resolution video or screenshot may fail to apply and cause an error message.
AMD Link Known Issues
- Tuning: In some cases when changing from Preset to Automatic, settings don’t apply or will cycle back to the original setting.
- Media: Playback of videos may reset if the device changes orientation during playback.
- Media: Corruption may occur when playing back media while using the 1Mbps bitrate setting.
- Gaming: Under certain conditions Now Playing changes back to Desktop or the last played game instead of displaying the currently streaming game.
Gaming: Streaming may stop if device is left idle for an extended period of time.