Qualcomm/Atheros Killer Performance Suite Version 126.96.36.1994
Qualcomm/Atheros Killer Performance Suite Version 188.8.131.524. - Qualcomm/Atheros has made available new Wireless and Bluetooth drivers compatible with its Killer adapters, which add a fresh Wireless Manager function and include support for the Killer DoubleShot Pro feature that allows making routing configurations for 2 or 3 Killer interfaces.
Software/Package Version: 184.108.40.2064
Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1 (32/64)
Killer 1525, 1102, 1103, 1202
DriverVer = 220.127.116.114
Killer Performance Suite drivers for network cards: Bigfoot Networks Killer E2200, E2201 Killer, Killer E2205, Killer Wireless-N 1102, Killer Wireless-N 1103, Killer Wireless-N 1202, Killer Wireless-AC 1525 and AC Killer Wireless-1535.
Software and driver version numbers:
- Software/Package Version: 18.104.22.1689 Win7 / Win8.1
- Killer 1525 / 1535 Wireless Driver: 22.214.171.1248
- Killer -11n Wireless Driver: 10.0.0.315 Win7
- Killer -11n Wireless Driver: 10.0.0.316 Win8.1
- Killer E2200 BWC Driver: 126.96.36.199
- Killer E2200 Driver: 188.8.131.52
- Killer 1525
- Killer 1535
- Killer 1202
- Killer E2200
- Fixed crash issue when connecting to PPPoE on Killer Ethernet.
- Fixed issue where Killer Network Manager could go blank in certain scenarios.
- Made change to order of items on tray icon menu.
- Reduced CPU usage of Killer Network Manager in idle scenarios.
- Updated to latest 1525/1535 drivers (184.108.40.2068).
- Updated to latest Wireless-N drivers.
- Updated to latest E2200 driver (220.127.116.11).
- Numerous BWC Filter fixes for stability and performance.
- Added 'Throughput/Latency' toggle in Wireless panel for 1525/1535.
- Fixed issue where Network Manager would start too small and would not scale correctly.
- Adjusted text location on Application page for Title feature to avoid text cutoff.