Qualcomm/Atheros Killer Performance Suite Version 188.8.131.521
Qualcomm/Atheros Killer Performance Suite Version 184.108.40.2061. - Qualcomm has made available its 220.127.116.111 Killer Suite version compatible with the Killer 1525, 1535, 1202, and E2200 wireless adapters, which implements a new Killer Bandwidth Control driver installation mechanism and includes a few other changes.
Software/Package Version: 18.104.22.1681
Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64)
Software and driver version numbers:
- Software/Package Version: 22.214.171.1241
- Windows 7: 126.96.36.1991
- Windows 8.1: 188.8.131.521
- Windows 10: 184.108.40.206
- Windows 7: 10.0.0.326
- Windows 8.1: 10.0.0.326
- Windows 10: 10.0.0.326
- Wireless Drivers
Killer E2200 / E2400
- Windows 7: 220.127.116.11
- Windows 8.1: 18.104.22.168
- Windows 10: 22.214.171.124
- Windows 7: 126.96.36.199
- Windows 8.1: 188.8.131.52
- Windows 10: 184.108.40.206
- E2200 Driver:
Killer Bandwidth Control
- Windows 7: 220.127.116.11
- Windows 8.1: 18.104.22.168
- Windows 10: 22.214.171.124
Killer Network Manager/Killer Service:
- Added Killer logo splash when starting application if it has been closed.
- Improved Applications page load time in all cases.
- Added transition animation for Applications page. Systems with many network items running could cause Applications page to take up to a few seconds to load – this animation helps to indicate to the user that the application is working and not just paused.
- Adjustments to the Settings page to improve handling and layout which would affect some European languages with long strings.
- Fixed issue where IPv4 Gateway was incorrectly displayed when user set STATIC IP address.
- Reworked drawing of WiFi Manager tile to prevent a very rare case where it could be populated more than once.
- Corrected decimal/fraction entry on Settings page in the Upload and Download bandwidth settings.
- Added sort arrow on Applications page to indicate direction that apps were being sorted.
- Other UI enhancements.
- Changed “Enabled Bandwidth Control” to “Enable Advanced Stream Detect”.
Killer Bandwidth Control Driver:
- Fixes in stability and functionality to Killer Bandwidth Control filter driver.
- Killer 1525
- Killer 1535
- Killer 1202
- Killer 1102/1103
- Killer E2200
- Killer E2400