Intel Atom E3800/Celeron J1000/N2000/Pentium J2000/N3000 Driver version 188.8.131.520 WHQL. - This system-on-chip (SoC) is based on Silvermont microarchitecture and manufactured on Intel’s industry-leading 22-nanometer process technology. These SoCs deliver outstanding compute, graphical, and media performance while operating in an extended range of thermal conditions. This product family includes high I/O connectivity, integrated memory controller, error correcting code (ECC), and built-in security capabilities within a TDP range of 5W to 10W.
Supported OS: Windows 7 - 32/64 bit.
Drivers GPIO, I2C, SPI, UART, DMA LPSS for Intel Atom processors E3800, J1000 Celeron, Celeron N2000, N3000 Pentium and Pentium J2000.
- Updating the GPIO driver 184.108.40.2060 release.
- Updating the I2C driver 220.127.116.110 release.
- Updating the SD driver 18.104.22.1680 release.
- Updating the SPI driver version22.214.171.1240.
- Updating the UART driver 126.96.36.1990 release.
- Update LPSS DMA driver 188.8.131.520 release.