SteelSeries Engine 3, driver version 3.4.2 WHQL
SteelSeries Engine 3, driver version 3.4.2 WHQL. - The Engine 3 delivers the same experience on both Mac and PC for consistent support of your devices no matter what you game on. In addition we designed the suite to provide communication between our devices. Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 - 32/64 bit and Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.10.
Drivers SteelSeries Engine 3 (SSE3) for mice:
Call of Duty Black Ops II Gaming Mouse, Diablo III Mouse, Dota 2 Gaming Mouse, Guild Wars 2 Gaming Mouse, Heroes of the Storm Gaming Mouse, Kinzu V3, Rival Optical Mouse, Rival Optical Mouse Dota 2 Edition, Sensei [RAW], Sensei [RAW] Frost Blue, Sensei [RAW] Heat Orange, Sensei Wireless, Team IG Rival, The Sims 4 Gaming Mouse, The Sims 4 Plumbob, World of Tanks Gaming Mouse
and Headphones: 9H, Diablo III Headset, Siberia Elite, Siberia V2 Dota 2 Edition, Siberia V2 Frost Blue, Siberia V2 Heat Orange, The Sims 4 Gaming Headset.
- GameSense pages for keyboards no longer highlight keys if the About window is in focus
- The taskbar icon on Windows will reappear if Explorer has restarted
- “Audio Volume Trigger” for select RGB headsets will now be correctly presented under Illumination settings
- Deleting a configuration launched by a key press or mouse button will reset the key or mouse button to its default setting
- Overall improvements to modifying GameSense settings mid-game
- Toggling between M800 keyboard game configurations now toggles properly
- Fixed a turbo macro bug where no delay between down and up events would cause input to not register in certain games