SteelSeries Engine 3, driver version 3.4.3 WHQL
SteelSeries Engine 3, driver version 3.4.3 WHQL. - The Engine 3 delivers the same experience on both Mac and PC for consistent support of your devices no matter what you game on. In addition we designed the suite to provide communication between our devices. Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 - 32/64 bit and Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.10.
Drivers SteelSeries Engine 3 (SSE3) for mice:
Call of Duty Black Ops II Gaming Mouse, Diablo III Mouse, Dota 2 Gaming Mouse, Guild Wars 2 Gaming Mouse, Heroes of the Storm Gaming Mouse, Kinzu V3, Rival Optical Mouse, Rival Optical Mouse Dota 2 Edition, Sensei [RAW], Sensei [RAW] Frost Blue, Sensei [RAW] Heat Orange, Sensei Wireless, Team IG Rival, The Sims 4 Gaming Mouse, The Sims 4 Plumbob, World of Tanks Gaming Mouse
and Headphones: 9H, Diablo III Headset, Siberia Elite, Siberia V2 Dota 2 Edition, Siberia V2 Frost Blue, Siberia V2 Heat Orange, The Sims 4 Gaming Headset.
- Scripts, such as .bat and .sh, can now be assigned with the ‘Launch Application’ feature.
- GameSense now uses GoLisp 1.0. Update your hax0rBindings!
- Fixed an issue where certain keys on non-US layout keyboards would not be recorded properly when recording macros.
- Renaming macros now updates the names properly in device configuration windows.
- Fixed key bindings when switching region layouts on keyboards when certain keys don’t exist for that layout.
- Multiple applications with the same name can now be added to app launch configurations.
- Fixed a rare issue when deleting a config after cloud-syncing on a fresh install.
- Keeping SteelSeries Engine 3’s main window open won’t prevent the computer from going to sleep anymore.
- Default buttons can now be changed to repeat or play N times. (Thanks, MarcoAlex!!)
- GameSense no longer turns on if you are just spectating in Dota 2.