Nvidia GeForce Drivers 461.33 Hotfix
Nvidia GeForce Drivers 461.33 Hotfix.- Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team works until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day one.
GeForce Hotfix display driver version 461.33 is based on our latest Game Ready Driver 461.09 .
The hotfix addresses the following issues:
- Adobe Premiere Pro may freeze when using Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA) [3230997/200686504]
- [461.09] NVIDIA Broadcast Camera filter may hang. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game (Without using any Hardware monitoring tool). 
- [Detroit: Become Human]: The game randomly crashes. 
- [NVENC] Colors of webcam video image on receiving end of Zoom may appear incorrect 
- [Assassin's Creed Valhalla] Game may randomly crash after extended gameplay 
- [X4: Foundations][Vulkan]: The game may crash on GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs. 
- [X4: Foundations][Vulkan]: HUD in the game is broken.