Nvidia Geforce Graphics driver 461.92 WHQL (GRD)
Nvidia Geforce Graphics driver 461.92 WHQL (GRD). - Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team works until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day one.
The drivers include the optimum experience in the latest games, and introduces optimizations and enhancements for NVIDIA Reflex in Overwatch.
- Some desktop applications may flicker or stutter when resizing the window on some PC configurations .
- [GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER]: Random flickering may appear across the top of the monitor on some PC configurations. 
- [Vulkan][Red Dead Redemption 2]: The game may display pixelated black dots or artifacts on characters’ skin. [3257041/3266614]
- [Rocket League]: Matches may take longer to load. 
- [Fortnite]: Shader cache optimizations have been made to reduce intermittent stutter on some PC configurations. 
- [Detroit: Become Human]: Game may crash when launched with Image Sharpening enabled. [3242624/200667092]
- [Dungeon & Fighter]: The game may blink when choosing characters. 
- [Zoom]: GeForce Experience In-game Overlay launches when a Zoom meeting starts. 
- Enabling NVIDIA Surround with 4K HDMI 2.1 TVs may fail. 
- Blue-screen crash may occur when connecting/disconnecting to/from the Samsung 8k TV. 
- [Rainbow Six Siege][Vulkan]: Smoke appears pixelated. 
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game 
- [Supreme Commander/Supreme Commander 2]: The games experience low FPS. 
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- [G-SYNC][NVIDIA Ampere/Turing GPU architecture]: GPU power consumption may increase in idle mode on systems using certain higher refresh-rate G-SYNC monitors. 
- YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- [Notebook]: Some Pascal-based notebooks w/ high refresh rate displays may randomly drop to 60Hz during gameplay.