Nvidia Geforce Graphics driver 471.11 WHQL (GRD)
Nvidia Geforce Graphics driver 471.11 WHQL (GRD). - Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team works until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day one.
Release Date : 2021.6.22
Full Release Notes :
DriverVer = 06/21/2021, 188.8.131.5211
WHQL Cert.& signed from June 22, 2021
What's new :
Although GeForce Game Ready Drivers and NVIDIA Studio Drivers can be installed on supported notebook GPUs, the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM for recommended software updates for your notebook.
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
Game Ready for DOOM Eternal
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the latest new titles and updates, including the latest patch for DOOM Eternal which introduces ray-trace reflections and NVIDIA DLSS technology. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for LEGO Builder’s Journey which includes several ray-traced effects and performance-accelerating DLSS, the latest update for Rust which adds NVIDIA DLSS technology, F1 2021, and the new NVIDIA Reflex integration in Escape from Tarkov.
This release supports the following APIs :
Open Computing Language (OpenCLTM software) 3.0 for NVIDIA® MaxwellTM and later GPUs
DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
Software Module Versions :
NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager - 201.94
HD Audio Driver - 184.108.40.206
NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.19.0218
GeForce Experience - 220.127.116.11
CUDA - 11.3
DCH NVIDIA Control Panel - 8.1.961.0
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 471.11
Fixed Issues in this Release :
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands] : Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 980M] : The system locks with a black screen upon booting into Windows.
- no repro with 457.51. 
- [Surround][GeForce RTX 3090] : With Surround active, setting Bezel Correction disables Surround. [3286449
- [Crossfire][GeForce Experience][FreeStyle] : Freestyle might not work on Crossfire after the game is updated. 
- [HDR] : Some specific HDMI displays might show some flickering in HDR mode. 
- [Steam VR game] : Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPUhardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU] : Colors may appear incorrect in games if sharpen Freestyle filter is used with HDR enabled. 
- Display may flicker or lose signal when launching a game on an adaptive-sync VRR monitor in
- multi-monitor configuration when sharing the same display mode 
- DisplayPort monitor may not wake from sleep when connected in extended mode with an HDMI 2.1 display that is powered off. 
Open Issues in Version 471.11 WHQL
Windows 10 Issues :
- [Batman Arkham Knight] : The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [YouTube] : Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- DPC latency is higher when color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color