NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 356.04 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 356.04 64-bit. - GeForce graphics driver version, namely 356.04, which updates support for GameWorks VR SDK, thus adding notebook compatibility, VR SLI enhancements, as well as various bug fixes.
As far as OS compatibility goes, this release is only suitable for the 64-bit variants of Microsoft’s Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 operating systems. Also, NVIDIA recommends all VR developers to upgrade to this driver.
GameWorks VR Driver Support:
- NVIDIA's Windows driver version 356.04 provides beta support for GameWorks VR.
- It is recommended that all VR developers upgrade to this driver!
Fixes (over 355.84):
- Updated driver support for GameWorks VR SDK, adding notebook support, VR SLI enhancements, and bug fixes.
Known installation issue:
- Conflict between the display driver and the Oculus 0.7 runtime sometimes causes a BSOD at installation of the 356.04 driver.
- It is recommended that you stop the Oculus runtime service, install the GeForce driver and then start Oculus service.