Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox version 184.108.40.2060 - Before beginning the Intel SSD Toolbox installation, review the Release Notes and follow the instructions in the Installation Guide. A Frequently Asked Questions document is also available for your reference. Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Application SSD Toolbox supported Solid-State Drives (SSD) Intel:
This release includes a firmware update for the Intel® SSD DC S3610 and
the Intel® SSD DC S3710 Series products. The latest firmware version is
G2010160. This firmware version includes support for the ACS-3 command
This release includes a firmware update for the Intel® SSD 600p, Intel® SSD
Pro 6000p, Intel® SSD E 6000p and the Intel® SSD DC P3100 Series
products. Users on Windows* 7 or 8.1 must use the Intel® SSD Firmware
Update Tool to receive the firmware update.
For the Intel® SSD 600p Series, the latest firmware revision is 109C.
For the Intel® SSD Pro 6000p Series, the latest firmware revision is 109P.
For the Intel® SSD E 6000p Series, the latest firmware revision is 109E.
For the Intel® SSD DC P3100 Series, the latest firmware revision is 109D.
These firmware versions contain the following enhancements:
• Optimized drive shutdown sequence for better handling during poor
• Improved power on behavior when resuming from an unsafe
• Improvements to PS3 resume behavior
• Improvements to PHY initialization process
• Improvements to PERST# and CLKREQ# detection for corner case
• Improved end of life management of bad blocks for better reliability
These firmware versions contain fixes for the following issues:
• Fixed potential issue of incorrect data may be read during resume
from low power state